Pisces and Scorpio Love Compatibility
When you’re involved with a Scorpio, you’re involved with a detective, a therapist, a hypnotist and a transformer.
When you get involved with a Pisces, you get involved with a rescuer, a dreamer, a mystic and an idealist.
Are Pisces & Scorpio Compatible?
If you can give a Scorpio loyalty, control and deep understanding you have a better chance of getting their love and affection.
If you can give a Pisces help, health, fantasy and art, you have a better chance of getting their love and affection.
Both Scorpio and Pisces spend a great deal of time in the world of feelings emotions and intuitions.
- Each one of you experiences life as an ebb and flow of emotional tides and currents.
- Neither one of you deals with people so much by their outward appearance as by their inner states.
- Each one of you has a degree of psychic power.
- You can cultivate a mutual appreciation of music and art.
Making Scorpio / Pisces Relationships Work:
TIP: Work on your non-verbal communication together.
Learn to dance together. Share a ride on a water bed. Intangibles play a great role in your life together.
To share greater success, develop a greater understanding of the interconnectedness and interdependence of all forms of life. In other words, develop your empathy, compassion and emotional rapport.
- Scorpio is a strong individual, an extremely good friend, a formidable enemy, and prone to intense likes and dislikes.
- Scorpio lives in the world of black and white.
- Scorpio has little time for superficial people, places or things.
- Scorpio prefers deep commitment, deep conversation and deep thoughts. If Scorpio can’t tell it like it is, Scorpio prefers to keep quiet.
It should be mentioned that Scorpio has quite a few secrets.
Scorpio has forgiveness issues that tend to make personal relationships challenging.
We could write a whole book about the looks that Scorpio gives. We’d have a chapter on staring and a chapter on x-ray vision. No doubt people say things about Scorpio’s eyes: “If looks could kill,” “I feel like you’re mentally undressing me,” etc.
Scorpio has proven the ability to hold on. Scorpio’s staying power is second to none. Now Scorpio needs to learn to let go.
Every day Scorpio needs to find something to sell, give away, throw out or burn.
If Scorpio wants to get the most out of life, Scorpio needs to let go of old crap, literally, figuratively, and most of all, psychologically.
[recent_posts style=”14″ rows=”one” title = “Featured Pisces Content For You:” text_excerpt=”Y” mode=”most_recent_posts” posts_num=”3″ selectable_posts=”” text_color=”undefined” hide_author=”” main_title_font_font=”Open Sans” posts_title_font_font=”Open Sans” posts_description_font_font=”Open Sans”][/recent_posts]