Pisces and Leo Love Compatibility
When you’re involved with a Leo, you’re involved with a superstar, a leader, an achiever and a chief-of-staff.
When you get involved with a Pisces, you get involved with a rescuer, a dreamer, a mystic and an idealist.
Are Pisces & Leo Compatible?
- If you can give a Leo sincere admiration and applause then you have a better chance of getting their love and affection.
- If you can give a Pisces help, health, fantasy and art, you have a better chance of getting their love and affection.
At heart, Leo is practically perfect. The ancients have said that Leo is entitled to the Lion's share of fun.
Leo needs to roar with pride, both on center stage and in the bedroom.
By developing willpower, Leo can find creative ways to get into the spotlight and shine.
Making Pisces / Leo Relationships Work:
Leo is playing the game of life stakes higher than Pisces may realize.
- To win points, Pisces can treat Leo to a most excellent piece of gold jewelry.
- Leo always appreciates Pisces' undivided attention.
There are at least two sides to Pisces' personality:
- One is more kind, loving, tolerant and long-suffering than most people.
- The other can be biting. Pisces, you don't want to hurt people, unless you are feeling righteous and need to punish the guilty.
In the relationship between Leo and Pisces adjustment is key.
You both need to give more than you get. This association requires extra sensitivity.
At first, each may be somewhat irritated about each other. In time, with work, the very thing that caused the irritation may lead to personal fulfillment.
You can't force growth in this alliance - so, roll along with the changes.
To beat the odds, change up your routines and break old patterns